This position is now closed.
The Peale, the nation’s first purpose-built museum here in Baltimore, is seeking a part-time social media specialist to assist the Peale’s digital curator with the implementation of daily social media content scheduling and publishing on a variety of platforms including, but not exclusive to, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This is a part-time, short-term position, with an average of 20-25 hours per month. The salary is $500 per month. The social media specialist, ideally based in the Baltimore-Washington, DC-metro region, should have the following qualifications:
- Educational background in relevant field such as humanities, history, art, film, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of social media practices and platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Knowledge of basic graphic design principles and web imagery requirements
- Basic photography skills
- Understanding of file types and formats
- Ability to quickly edit audio and video using Adobe Creative Suite or other tools of choice
- Understanding of web-based collaboration tools like Zoom, Skype, and Trello
- Willingness to be extremely agile and adapt/test new principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of how to gather web and/or social media metrics to create reports
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
Please send resumes to email@example.com. THANK YOU!