The Museum Computer Network (MCN) is now accepting applications for scholarships to attend its 2018 annual conference in Denver, Colorado.
MCN was founded in 1967 to support professionals working to transform the way cultural organizations reach, engage, and educate audiences using digital technologies and new media. In 2018, MCN will explore the theme of Humanizing the Digital.
We’re pleased to offer scholarships to 15 innovative museum professionals to join the MCN community at the annual conference. Each scholarship includes:
- Complimentary conference registration
- Choice of one complimentary professional workshop the morning of Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- A $400 (USD) stipend for travel and food
- Complimentary room at the conference hotel for three (3) nights: Tuesday, November 13, to Thursday, November 15, 2018
- An opportunity to meet with MCN board members over lunch during the conference
- Complimentary MCN individual membership for one year
In return, each scholar will present a five minute lightning talk on a digital project they have worked on and enrich the conference experience for others by sharing conferences themes and ideas on social media.
Apply today online. Applications are due by April 30, 2018 at 11:59pm in your timezone.
The MCN scholarship program is made possible by the generous support of our sponsors.
Please feel free to forward this message to others not on the listserv who may be interested. For questions, contact email@example.com.