The Digital Empowerment Project is excited to announce an open call for instructor applications for upcoming digital media and technology capacity-building online training programs to be held from June 2021 to January 2022.
We are looking for skilled technologists with excellent online teaching skills to lead one-hour webinars. The application deadline is March 26!
- Module 3 (June) How to manage digital collections
- Module 4 (July) How to manage website projects
- Module 5 (August) How to create/present virtual exhibitions
- Module 6 (September) How to create/present virtual tours
- Module 7 (October) How to use online video tools to present and share activities and resources
- Module 8 (November) How to identify and reach audiences
- Module 9 (December) How to create and maximize social media content and engagement
- Module 10 (January) How to digitize 3D collections
$1500 honorarium per workshop will be provided.
Instructors positions are work for hire and the owners of the Museum Learning Hub will own the finished product (workshops recordings), but instructors are welcome to include and/or link to them in their portfolios. Instructors are encouraged to share links to finished products with their networks.