CultureConnect (cultureconnectme.com) is headquartered in New York City and is the digital engagement division of the Axiell Group (axiell.com), the global leader in providing technology solutions to museums, archives, and libraries.
CultureConnect delivers engaging and meaningful interactive digital experiences on mobile devices, on premises, and online. We work with a wide variety of museum and heritage organizations including the Philadelphia Museum of Art, New-York Historical Society, Royal Ontario Museum, Marine Mammal Center, Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello and many university and government organizations.
In addition to delivering best-in-class software, the CultureConnect team provides project management, digital and content strategy, and other consultation services to support customer projects built on the CultureConnect platform. Our full-time staff includes developers, designers, QA specialists, project & client managers, and the executive team.
CultureConnect is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team (see location information below for more details). The mission of this role is to identify, target, prospect, and close new customer accounts as well as identify opportunities for augmenting revenue with existing customer accounts. This role will report to the Director of Sales & Operations and collaborate with the wider Axiell organization in North America and Europe.
This is a dream position for someone who wants to work at the intersection of technology, culture, and design at an innovative, high growth global company.
● Identify, target, prospect and close new customer accounts at or above annual quota.
● Clearly communicate CultureConnect’s value proposition and understand CultureConnect and Axiell’s place in the museums, archives, and libraries market.
● Educate and guide prospective clients to the best products, services, and license models to serve their organization’s digital strategy.
● Lead virtual and in-person presentations of the CultureConnect platform and services for prospective clients. This includes both sales presentations and demos.
● Attend museum industry events and conferences (including Axiell’s user conference) to actively engage attendees to build the brand and relationships, and ultimately generate and qualify prospects. CultureConnect staff are encouraged to participate as presenters as well!
● Record and report feedback from prospective customers on pricing, product needs, and other trends so CultureConnect can continue serving our customer-base at the highest-level
● Actively maintain an accurate database of museums, museum professionals, and museum vendors contact information, past communications, and upcoming outreach activities.
● Use the CRMs (Salesforce; PersistIQ) on a daily basis with facility and ease as well as leverage MS365 and a number of other software tools to manage documents and data.
● Use reporting functions in CRMs to ensure data management in CRM is accurate and share reports with management.
● 3 – 5 years experience in SaaS sales.
● Proven record of successful deals closed.
● Solutions-oriented, creative, and intellectually curious professional that’s excited to help expand the most innovative museum technology company on the market. While specific museum-sector specific experience is not required, please indicate any experience selling technology to non-profits or cultural, arts, heritage, or educational organizations more broadly.
● Superior verbal and written communication skills are a must.
● Experience with CRM, BRM, and email automation platforms. Salesforce experience is a plus, but not required.
● Detail oriented – you catch typos and grammatical errors wherever they live!
● Comfortable with digital tools including content management systems (you’ll be learning the CultureConnect platform!) and team communication tools.
● Can work effectively with remote team members and remote clients.
● Strong user of Microsoft Office and comfortable with video conferencing tools (Teams, Zoom).
● Excited about innovation – all team members are encouraged to contribute ideas to further our internal systems, platforms, products, and public-serving resources.
Location Information & Other Stuff:
- Location preferences: Axiell and CultureConnect’s North American offices are located in Brooklyn, NY, USA, and Toronto, Canada. The candidate will ideally live within commuting distance to one of these locations.
- This is a full-time position with benefits and growth opportunities.
We work with ongoing selection so please submit your application as soon as you feel ready! Please visit our careers page to submit your application: https://workspacerecruit.com/lediga-jobb/account-executive/