For this limited-term position, which runs through June 11, 2021, the Senior Content Producer develops, writes, and publishes content across multiple digital platforms. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of online platforms, such as eNewsletters, social channels, microsites, and web pages, and has a proven track record of coordinated omni-channel storytelling and writing, managing platforms, and producing useful and captivating content for various audiences. The Getty Research Institute is an international center for the study of visual culture and houses one of the largest art libraries in the world, with vast special collections materials ranging from the 15th century to the present.
- Create and/or produce original and adaptive material for various media channels and participate in all details related to production.
- Gather assets, write, edit, produce, and manage digital content projects and platforms.
- Populate and manage editorial calendar, develop complex production schedules, write, copyedit, and edit digital content, using project management tools such as Intervals to successfully manage all stages of a project.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify project scope and deliverables.
- Ensures deadlines are met and communicates with a broad range of staff to deliver content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or Digital Media Production; Master’s degree a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and content design skills to create and publish content
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple digital projects in a production environment using numerous distribution channels such as web pages, e-newsletters, and social media
- A strong background in arts and humanities and an understanding of a cultural research environment is highly preferred
- A proven self-starter who can work independently as well as work in a highly collaborative, team environment.
- Enthusiasm for the web and its potential in a cultural research environment.
- Understanding of best practices in user-centered design and UX disciplines is highly desirable
Apply here: http://www.Click2apply.net/f4tfg4ytp5nbvrv7