Bloomberg Philanthropies works to create catalytic change across five areas of focus: arts and culture, education, the environment, government innovation, and public health. Our mission is to ensure better, longer lives for the greatest number of people. Our approach is rooted in Mike Bloomberg’s unique experience and success across the field of business, government, and philanthropy.
Bloomberg Connects is a rapidly-growing, free app that lets you access cultural organizations around the world anytime, anywhere. Launched in November 2019, the app features engaging, multi-media guides with insightful and unique content exclusive to each of our partners, including The Guggenheim, MoMA PS1, Serpentine Galleries, and many more. The venture is a collaboration between Bloomberg Philanthropies and Bloomberg LP and aims to broaden access to arts and culture worldwide.
As a Cultural Partner Associate you will support our cultural partners (CPs) throughout the process of onboarding them to the Bloomberg Connects app. You’ll use your dynamic expertise in research, sales, content planning, project management and training to fulfill the transformative potential of Bloomberg Connects in rapidly growing audiences for cultural organizations through improving access to content both onsite and from anywhere.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, research and verify potential cultural partner (CP) organizations per criteria including geographic, size, reputation, diversity, existing Bloomberg relationships.
- Lead or support pitch (“sales”) process, including demos of the app and its Content Management System (CMS).
- Handle application and grant process including recommending grant type and funding level, drafting summary for leadership approval and guiding organizations through application documents such as budget, content scope and project timeline.
- Liaise between Grants Management, Legal and CPs to negotiate and finalize agreements.
- Own the onboarding process for CPs to join the app, including regular calls, content and technical guidance, trainings and coordination with other internal Bloomberg Connects teams such as User Experience, Engineering and Marketing.
- Coordinate the content planning process for each organization.
- Share guidance and best practices on how to best use the app and present content.
- Manage and track project timeline per CP to ensure launch date is met.
- Coordinate marketing efforts between CP and Bloomberg marketing teams to optimize Bloomberg Connects branding and the visitor experience.
- Conduct site visits virtually or in-person to CP organizations as needed to understand content, flow and visitor experience.
- Contribute to ongoing feedback regarding maintaining and improving the BCM software platform based on insights into CP management opportunities and challenges.
- Assist in cultivating and maintaining BP’s overall relationship with CP, contributing to the Arts Team’s work supporting the cultural field.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 5 years progressive experience working at or on behalf of a non-profit cultural organization
- Understanding of and passion for arts and culture, with a strong creative sensibility
- Familiarity with digital tools, and solid experience mastering various kinds of consumer software
- Experience analyzing data and trends and making evidence-based recommendations for improvement
- Familiarity with non-profit management and operations
- Commitment to maintaining strong and collaborative relationships with cultural partners
- Experience providing strategic mentorship to individuals in acquiring specific skills
- Familiarity with marketing and communications, ideally for mission-based organizations
- Experience functioning in diverse teams and highly collaborative environments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments and a proven track record of delivering high-quality results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in another European language and/or Mandarin would be advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Apply via: https://grnh.se/8a3481503us
Bloomberg Philanthropies is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and accomplishment.