The Database and Gift Processing Coordinator is responsible for managing The Phillips Collection’s donor database (Altru) to ensure accurate and efficient gift entry, tracking and reporting. This position will provide expertise and support with Altru training, and serve as the key Altru contact for the museum.
- Gift Processing and Development Support
- Financial Support and Reporting
- Database Management and Application
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; possesses knowledge and experience with Blackbaud Altru, Raisers Edge or similar CRM system; Blackbaud training or certification is desirable
- Minimum of three years’ experience with nonprofit required; experience working in a cultural institution is highly desirable; experience with back-office fundraising operations and in a customer service environment is particularly applicable
This is a full time exempt position with a salary range of $55,000 – $60,000 annually
To view full job description and apply, please visit https://www.phillipscollection.org/about/opportunities/employment