The Digital Asset Coordinator – Brand Management will join the Field Museum during an exciting and transformative time as the Museum revitalizes its mission and works to position itself locally and globally as a forward-thinking scientific leader. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, the Digital Asset Coordinator will work closely with members of the Marketing team including Public Relations, Advertising, and Web & Digital Engagement as well as across the museum to drive consistent usage of brand standards.
This is a two-year term position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary steward of brand assets on behalf of the Field Museum.
- Responsible for managing the brand management platform, including DAM organization, metadata, uploading and maintaining assets, rights and credit lines, user roles and permissions, and content updates.
- Provide oversight of correct usage of brand identity and will advocate adherence to brand standards.
- Work closely across departments, including Graphics, Exhibitions, Institutional Advancement, Technology, Guest Relations, Science & Education, to establish processes and protocols for gathering assets, using the brand management platform, and adding assets to the platform. Proactively work to assess workflows and improve processes on an ongoing basis.
- Respond to requests for brand assets received via the digital asset management platform and help route requests received via brand management platform.
- Train other staff in use of brand assets and brand management platform.
- Track and report on usage of brand management platform and brand assets.
- Strategize about future asset needs and platform updates; work with colleagues to develop and implement.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the brand management platform provider, including regular communication as needed.
- Stay informed about brand asset management best practices, and serve as lead evangelist for sharing learnings with other staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of asset/file management experience, web-based DAM experience highly desirable
- Strong project manager with the ability to communicate goals and needs to and for a diverse range of internal stakeholders
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail, both written and visual
- Solid understanding of process for creating, maintaining, and migrating of digital assets
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google web apps
- Enjoys working with and learning new technologies
- Photography and/or image editing skills desirable
Apply at http://fieldmuseum.org/about/careers/?hireology_job_id=197934