The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco is seeking a dedicated Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimize our digital marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for carrying out the email marketing program and assisting with other digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to research and analytics, cross-channel collaboration, lead generation/list management, and content strategy.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple project timelines and have a keen eye for detail. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Coordinator is a highly organized and communicative self-starter who thrives in a culture that is creative, fast-paced, and team-oriented. This position has the opportunity to help solidify internal processes and contribute to innovative marketing strategies on a team that values experimentation using data-driven decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and helps develop production timelines, ensuring the timely distribution of materials for digital marketing campaigns, emails, and other projects as needed.
- Produces and routes marketing emails, which touch on all facets of Museum operations (e.g. Marketing, Membership, Donors, Education, Curatorial, Director’s Office).
- Assists in preparation of campaign briefs, digital marketing research, analytics reports, and presentations.
- Engages frequently with interdepartmental colleagues and third-party vendors to drive projects forward.
- Helps write and edit marketing material, as well as creates and/or coordinates with the Graphic Design team to create digital assets.
- Makes recommendations to streamline processes and improve digital campaigns. Analyzes industry trends and keeps informed on emerging digital marketing tactics.
- Performs light clerical duties, including photocopying, filing, and collating; schedules meetings and takes minutes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in a museum or nonprofit, creative agency, and/or digital marketing industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent skills in email production, good knowledge of HTML, and experience with an ESP
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, including familiarity with project management tools
- Resourceful, adaptable, and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with list segmentation methods/database management
- Analytical mindset and critical thinker
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite and Microsoft Office
- Prior knowledge in Google Analytics a plus
- Prior knowledge in Google AdWords a plus
- CRM experience a plus
- Proficiency in image editing and graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
Step 1 of the pay range is $23.85 per hour.
This Union position is full-time, and has a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and generous vacation, sick, and holiday policy.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2019