The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the execution of the email marketing program and supporting other digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to research and analytics, cross-channel marketing, and content strategy. The candidate will also collaborate closely with the Museums’ other departments to facilitate their email production needs, and must both be able to manage multiple project timelines and have a keen eye for detail.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Coordinator is a highly organized and communicative self-starter who thrives in a culture that is creative, fast-paced, and team-oriented. This position has the opportunity to help solidify internal processes and contribute to innovative marketing strategies on a team that values experimentation using data-driven decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, produces, and routes emails, which touch on all facets of Museum operations (e.g. Marketing, Membership, Donors, Education, Curatorial, Director’s Office).
- Assists in preparation of content briefs, digital marketing research, user-testing, analytics reports.
- Closely tracks and maintains production timelines through project management system to ensure that content for digital marketing initiatives launches and is delivered on time.
- Helps write and edit copy, as well as creates and/or coordinates with the Graphic Design team to create graphics for digital marketing campaigns.
- Makes recommendations to streamline processes, improve digital campaigns, and implement new/emerging digital marketing technologies.
- Performs light clerical duties, including photocopying, filing, and collating; schedules meetings and takes minutes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university. Design coursework a plus.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in a museum, creative agency, and/or marketing firm in digital marketing.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent skills in email production, good knowledge of HTML, and experience with an ESP (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, including familiarity with project management tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Teamwork)
- Resourceful, adaptable, and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with list segmentation methods/database management
- Analytical mindset and critical thinker
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite and Microsoft Office
- Prior knowledge in Google Analytics a plus
- CRM/CMS experience a plus
- Experience with customer nurturing programs a plus
- Proficiency in image editing and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Step 1 of the pay range is $23.85 per hour.
This Union position is full-time, and has a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and generous vacation, sick, and holiday policy.
Application Deadline: November 21, 2018