The Director of Client Development and Marketing is responsible for directing the building of a pipeline of new business, negotiating contracts and closing proposed business, delivering exceptional products for clients on time and on budget, maintaining strong relationships with museums and cultural institutions, understanding and implementing new mobile technologies and trends in the industry, and building the Acoustiguide brand across existing and emerging platforms. This position reports directly to the Managing Director and oversees the Sales Department.
- Manage and lead Sales team by providing direction, guidance and priorities
- Maintain high client service standards in delivery of all products
- Develop and realize annual sales plan
- Proactively generate leads for new business through research and outreach
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients
- Introduce new products and services to existing clients
- Understand and implement existing contracts and budgets
- Supervise fulfillment of superior creative, technological and financial services
- Interact closely with Creative Department regarding client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Represent Acoustiguide at select industry conferences
- Produce mass communications to client base, including e-blasts, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- At least 5 years of senior management experience in sales
- A deep knowledge and interest in museums and cultural institutions is preferred;
- Understanding of and proficiency with wide variety of technologies, including mobile platforms, social networks and multimedia creation tools
- Extremely strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver effective business presentations to senior-level client prospects
- Experience negotiating contracts and business terms preferred
- Travel required
Ideal candidate should be confident and well-spoken; have outstanding organization and interpersonal communications skills; strong attention to detail, quality control and client satisfaction; the ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively problem-solve to meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Director of Client Development and Marketing in the subject line. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
The story of Acoustiguide is, quite simply, the story of the mobile interpretation. For more than 50 years, visitors to nearly every major museum, cultural institution, historical site, tourist attraction or a visitor center around the world have experienced the award-winning creativity of our writers and audio producers and the very latest in dependable, easy-to-use technology. Wherever they expect an mobile tour, visitors ask for “an Acoustiguide.”
With its in-house content production department and New-Media technology division, the company offers its clients a wide range of products and services including smartphone app platforms and software, mobile web, multimedia content, hardware equipment and comprehensive services that provide turnkey solutions for online and on-the-ground audio & multimedia guiding tours.