Qatar Museums is seeking a Head of Analytics and Research for its newly formed Digital Experience Department (remote work is supported).
The Head of Analytics & Research is responsible for establishing an integrated programme of user research and data analytics which will provide actionable user-insights and support data-driven decision-making for a leading arts and culture institution in Qatar. The Head plays a critical role by enabling the Digital Experience team to be audience-centred, understanding user behavior and motivations and to evaluate the impact of their work. The insights gained through user-research and data analytics will directly inform planning, design, content and technical decision-making and will help identify opportunities to innovate and improve user experience through optimized digital products. This role oversees a team of three.
- Design an integrated programme of user research and data analytics that provides actionable insights and will support and inform the delivery of the organisation’s digital strategic goals
- Conduct and/or commission research activities using either qualitative and user-centred design methodologies or quantitative, behavioural or statistical analysis
- Define qualitative and quantitative KPIs in liaison with the Director of Digital Experience, other team heads and relevant stakeholders
- Establish benchmarks, measure and track results based on defined goals and KPIs, including web analytics and SEO tracking
- Own data capture management and user research for Digital Experience using relevant techniques and tools
- Analyse, manipulate, and synthesise data and user research findings to measure and report on user behaviour, noting key shifts, patterns and emerging trends
- Work with the Digital Content team to establish SEO best practices and manage those results
- Collaborate with product managers to define user testing needs and coordinate the integration of analytics into platforms and channels, where applicable
- Communicate key findings/figures through in-person presentations, regular (weekly/monthly) summary reports and/or ad hoc snapshot findings, as appropriate
- Design and implement automated solutions for business intelligence and reporting dashboards
- Monitor changes to the organisation’s digital platforms that may impact the user experience or content performance
- Establish budgets and monitor expenditures
- Work in close conversation with other departments, particularly Audience Engagement and Marketing & Events to track the results of the organisation’s digital efforts.
More information about the role and how to apply is here: https://apply.workable.com/digital-recruitment/j/5AC7CFE844/. If you require more information, please email us: email@example.com