ISGM Core Values are:
- Creativity is our Legacy
- Community is our Purpose
- The Collection is our Catalyst
- Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion are our Commitments
Working closely with the Director of Individual Giving and Advancement, the Patron Program Manager (PPM) will help to set the overall strategy and drive achievement of fundraising targets for the Friends of Fenway Court (FOFC) patron program.
As a member of a 16-person development team, the PPM serves as a member of the Annual Fund team led by the Membership Manager and helps meet goals for revenue and participation, and for aspects of individual giving, major gift efforts, sponsorships, and endowment stewardship.
This is a full-time, salaried, benefit eligible position. The person in this role will be reporting to the Director of Individual Giving and Advancement. The salary range for this position is $55K – $65K annually.
You can apply directly on our website: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1242381
- Achieve revenue goals for annual giving from patrons and other individuals in line with budgetary expectations and the objectives of the comprehensive $65-million Renewing the Promise campaign.
- Develop strategic plans and execute all operational activities for the FOFC patron program, including generating all cultivation, solicitation, stewardship, and development strategies for FOFC. Work with the events team to strategize ways to attract, engage, and retain FOFC patrons.
- Cultivate new relationships and help to broaden and diversify the FOFC prospect pool, pipeline, and donor base. Help strengthen and integrate FOFC as a pipeline for other giving at the museum and governance roles where appropriate.
- Lead the tracking and management of patrons and new prospects for FOFC, managing program expenses, donor acknowledgements, and patron membership fulfillment.
- Partner with Membership in all aspects of the Annual Fund and otherwise work closely with Membership to build collaborative relationships with internal constituencies at all levels in the museum.
- Actively participate in museum functions/cultivation/stewardship events for FOFC and other development programs, and provide event support as needed, to include evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience, with 2-5 years of fundraising experience
- Professional understanding of fundraising processes, cultivation and stewardship protocols, and database record keeping policies
- Strategic and skilled communicator with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member; exemplary ability to work with a wide range of personalities and settings
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to articulate key components of the museum’s collections, programmatic initiatives, and fundraising objectives
- Result Orientation
- Persuasive Communication/Influencing Others
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Analytical, Strategic, and Forward Thinking
COVID-19 Protocols: All employees of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum are required to provide their COVID-19 vaccination status. If an employee is not vaccinated, they will need to go through an interactive process of requesting for religious or medical accommodation and to submit weekly testing results, in addition to following other federal, state and CDC recommendations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Diversity, Equity, Access, and Inclusion is one of the core values we hold close to our business practices. ISGM is committed to affording equal opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity, genetics, military/veteran status, pregnancy, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws.
Request An Accommodation: Applicants with disabilities who are unable to fully access ISGM’s online application system may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with a reasonable accommodation.