Gallagher & Associates is a global award-winning, full-service museum exhibition design firm, specializing in design and development of interpretive 3D experiences and interactive media installations. We believe that the hallmark of any exhibit is storytelling and lies in its ability to capture a visitor’s imagination through sights, sounds, and words. Constant collaboration between disciplines and with our clients is the foundation of our creative process. Gallagher & Associates’ collaborative working style facilitates the process that is required to develop a storyline that provides a rich, layered learning experience.
As Content Coordinator, you are central to the team – because a successful project depends on good stories and compelling material for telling them. This position provides ample opportunity for growth and learning from a collaborative team of professionals in content, user experience, visual design, film production, and technology development.
- Media management: Organize all media (including rough assets, edits for review and finals), upload files and manage archive, both online and offline
- Conduct and synthesize secondary research
- Research and locate images and film footage through online databases and archives
- Generate project matrices and documentation
- Write for digital, commensurate with experience
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
- Work independently, proactively, and collaboratively as part of a large team
- Provide administrative support to the Content team and project Producer
You report to a Senior Content Developer but work with all members of a project team to create deliverables for presentations and final production.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree in Museum Studies, journalism, history or related field a plus)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in museums, exhibition design, content strategy, or related discipline
- Experience conducting research in archives and databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience writing for digital a plus
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop
We are a human-centered office who value:
- Team-Oriented Workplace
- Work-Life as much as Home-life
- Multi-Disciplinary Interests
Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off (PTO), Company Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Referral Bonus Program, PPO Medical Plans, Dental Plan, Summer Fridays
Qualified candidates: Please submit a letter of interest, PDF of resume, and writing samples to email@example.com
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A. and live in or be willing to relocate to the New York City area.