The Walker is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on exciting digital projects for our flagship Website (Walkerart.org), our in-gallery experiences, and our mobile experiences. This individual will be the liaison between outside agencies and internal departments including Design, Marketing, Membership, and curatorial teams.
- Ensure the achievement of timelines, schedules and deadlines through effective management of project responsibilities and deliverables.
- Lead usability testing and page optimizations
- Assist in the creation of documentation; project plans, budgets, scheduling, and statements of work
- Identify, communicate and propose resolution of any issues to appropriate team members
- Assist the creation of detailed Scope of Work documents, Project Plans, RFP’s and estimates for new and planned opportunities
- Perform quality control and testing on all agency work ensuring the highest-quality standards
- Stay current with interactive trends, and apply them proactively to meet Walker needs
- Assist in the coordination of regular site changes and updates
Schedule and Compensation:
- 35 hours/week
- Salary is 70’s DOE. Excellent benefit package, Walker membership and museum discount, and the opportunity to work alongside talented individuals as well as support some remarkable artists, events and programming.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management; Preference will be given candidates with a PMP certification
- Strong understanding of and experience with digital marketing tactics, SEO, and digital content platform issues
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong leadership skills and ability to present confidently – ability to make the complex simple
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas; offer and accept constructive reviews
For Consideration, email a letter of interest (include salary requirement), resume, and names of 3 professional references as MS Word or PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled.