CultureConnect (www.cultureconnectme.com) is an award-winning technology company that helps museums, cultural & tourism organizations, and private collectors create beautiful and meaningful digital experiences. From mobile apps to in-gallery touchscreens to online exhibitions, CultureConnect is the leader in digital interpretation and engagement for the culture sector. Our innovative technology platform is unmatched, a first-of-its-kind that not only delivers on digital interpretation and engagement goals but also solves technology management challenges. Our powerful creator, content management, and publication platform integrates seamlessly with other technologies including collections management, digital asset management, and ticketing/CRMs, positioning us as a key partner for institutions who demand scalable, sustainable technology solutions.
Working with a wide-range of customers across the cultural sector, example clients include include the New-York Historical Society, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, the Bell Museum of Natural History, the federal government, private collectors and many more.
While our main product is our best-in-class software platform, CultureConnect’s team also provides services from project management and consulting to digital and content strategy, to concepting and design. Our full-time staff includes developers, designers, QA specialists, project & client managers and the executive team with offices in North America and Europe.
CultureConnect is looking for a Sales & Account Coordinator to join our team. This role will support sales operations and customer account operations. The Sales & Account Coordinator position offers a unique opportunity to engage in administrative and operations activities supporting the business side of a technology company working with a wide range of culture sector customers. This role will report to the VP of Marketing & Client Services and also collaborate with CultureConnect’s CEO and product team based in NYC, Boston and Europe.
This is an ideal position for someone with strong administrative skills who wants to make an impact at a leading innovator in the arts & culture sector. While this is a coordinator level position, there is significant room for growth.
- Assist with sales operations by supporting sales campaigns and related communications. This includes emailing with prospective clients, scheduling sales calls, and tracking meeting notes in the CultureConnect CRM database.
- Update CultureConnect’s CRM database and utilize sales campaign software.
- Assist the VP of Marketing before and during prospective client presentations through the preparation of sales decks, project proposals, and other related documents.
- Support the VP of Client Services on client projects by note-taking during client meetings, coordinating meetings and the sharing out of presentations, and liaising with the design and QA departments.
- 3-5 years experience working in an administrative role or operations support role for sales/business development. Sales/Business Development and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are mandatory as you’ll be working with our contacts and sales management databases. Comfortable working with digital tools.
- Excellent communicator that is always professional with all prospect or customer interactions.
- Can work effectively with remote team members and remote prospects or customers.
- Experience or knowledge of SaaS technology, museums, or galleries/collectors is a plus.
- Looking to grow in this position over time in terms of PT to FT and within the company with responsibilities.
- Available to start immediately.
Location & Other Information:
- Remote position. Please indicate your location. A plus, but not required, if you are located in/around NYC where our offices are based.
- Native-level English speaking and writing ability required. Please indicate if you have written or spoken fluency in other languages.
- Requires working a computer, access to stable internet and quiet space for phone calls.
- This is a part-time role to start with the opportunity to become full-time.
- While this is not a commission based role, bonus opportunities are available for hitting milestones.
Email to email@example.com with ‘Sales & Account Coordinator’ in the subject line. Include your resume and a brief introduction pointing out how your experience speaks to Core Responsibilities and About You section.