The ideal candidate will show a passion for learning new technology and problem solving using present, emerging, and future tools. Additionally, the ideal candidate will show a strong customer service approach, close attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- SQL/T-SQL – scripting, stored procedures, custom views, tables, SSRS
- Build & Continuous Integration – Octopus, Bamboo, Jira, Subversion
- ASP/.NET – Webforms, C#
- IOS – Swift, Objective C
- Android – Java, Frameworks
- Web Dev Frameworks – Angular JS 2, MVV
- Testing – Acceptance, Regression, Unit, Functional vs. Performance
- Object-Oriented Design & Programming, Design Patterns
- Microsoft Business Tools
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate commitment to Shedd’s vision, mission and values.
- Develop/Maintain in-house custom and third party developed/packaged applications.
- Develop/Maintain reports to support business operations.
- Attend operational meetings as necessary.
- Clearly and effectively communicate to the project status progress and/or delays.
- Engage in unconventional thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Develop innovative, reusable technology tools
- Learn/Code in different languages/frameworks as necessary
- Write test cases, unit tests, regression tests
- Mentor junior developers
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of new frameworks and technologies
- Identify inefficiencies and offer innovative solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and training equivalent to a bachelor’s degree which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described; advanced coursework in computer technology field is desirable
5+ Five plus years’ experience in design, development, and support of custom and packaged software.
To Apply: http://sheddaquarium.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a23xwy5f7zen