The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco is seeking a Senior Applications Administrator. This role is responsible for the day-to-day support and administration of Ticketing and CRM software and hardware for point of sale applications. Assists with requirements identification, configuration, testing, process documentation, support and troubleshooting software applications. Maintains software application standards including change management processes and service level agreements with our internal customers. Participates in multiple projects concurrently.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application support for ACME ticketing and Salesforce CRM and all supporting point of sale hardware.
- Manages, prioritizes and troubleshoots user requests and issues.
- Identifies optimal software configuration to meet user needs and performs quality assurance tests.
- Logs, tracks and updates issues to both vendors and internal users as needed.
- Supports, documents, and tests application upgrades and other change management activities.
- Participates in the business analysis process and provides input on the impact of system features. Previous work experience as a Systems or Business Analyst a plus.
- Builds positive and effective relationships with stakeholders, peers, vendors, and other team members.
- Identifies, recommends and implements ways to improve efficiency and maximizes performance of the applications and team.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Assists with creating documentation and procedures in support of the application.
- Participates in development of training materials.
Education: BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
Work Experience: Three years of experience working in an application support or engineering role.
Substitution: Education may be substituted with four years of progressively responsible experience as an application administrator.
Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience supporting applications and providing end-user support. Previous experience working with point of sales or ticketing systems is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience working with relational database systems such as MS SQL and Oracle. Previous experience as a Database Administrator a plus. Experience running and writing SQL queries a plus.
- Experience managing multiple vendor and/or consultant relationships.
- Experience using MS Office suite and Gsuite.
- Outstanding planning, organizing, time management and follow-through skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Works with minimum supervision to ensure all work completed.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leadership, teamwork and initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage project team members.
FAMSF offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco are the city’s largest public arts institutions and comprise the de Young and the Legion of Honor museums. The de Young, designed by Herzog & de Meuron and located in Golden Gate Park, showcases American art from the 17th through the 21st centuries, international contemporary art, textiles and costumes, and art from the Americas, the Pacific, and Africa. The Legion of Honor displays a collection of over 4,000 years of ancient and European art including Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker and houses the Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts in a Beaux-Arts style building overlooking Lincoln Park and the Golden Gate Bridge.
COFAM is the Corporation of Fine Arts Museums and is the privately funded non-profit corporation which supports the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, a department of the City and County of San Francisco.
COFAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all phases of employment in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.