Qatar Museums is seeking a Senior Digital Products Manager for its newly formed Digital Experience Department (remote work is supported).
The Digital Products Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution of QM’s digital products. The role includes: gathering and prioritizing business, user and stakeholder requirements; defining the product vision; and working closely with the design and development team, IT and other groups within the organization to ensure satisfaction goals and user needs are met and that products align with the organization’s mission, priorities and quality standards.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing the development of and tracking successful websites, apps, and other digital experiences and will own the roadmap for products, making decisions about prioritization. Candidates must be able to demonstrate effective communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defines product development roadmap and prioritization for specific digital products, aligning them with organizational milestones, and digital strategy
- Carries out requirements gathering with key stakeholders and user groups to inform the product roadmap
- Fulfills the role of Scrum Master in some cases, managing prioritized epics and user stories for product development team for iterative releases
- Captures requirements from the public and the business and prioritizes them for sprint
- Creates and maintains product specifications in order to brief design and development teams effectively and be the point of contact for all information about the organization’s digital products
- Writes scopes of work for delivery of digital solutions from external suppliers
- Aligns business objectives with user needs to prioritize features for development
- Ensures digital products are designed to the highest possible UX and UI standards and reflect the organization’s brand values
- Ensures a focus on user-friendly and audience-focused experiences
- Measures and tracks results based on defined goals and KPIs, including web analytics and SEO tracking
- Collaborates with colleagues in IT to ensure the necessary infrastructure is in place to meet the needs of the digital program
- Manages approvals processes to ensure web and app designs are approved by senior management in a timely fashion
More information about the role and how to apply is here: https://apply.workable.com/digital-recruitment/j/023C625A0C/. If you require more information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.