Qatar Museums is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer for its newly formed Digital Experience Department (remote work is supported).
The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for translating user research, organizational goals and stakeholder requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes across a range of digital products and services for Qatar Museums. The role will also be expected to manage the overall functionality of the products and iterate upon them in order to ensure a great user experience.
The ideal candidate should be a confident user advocate, demonstrate an understanding of business requirements and technical limitations, and must be able to demonstrate effective communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Researches, conceives, sketches, prototypes and user-tests experiences for digital products
- Designs and delivers wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of product types, devices and interfaces
- Takes a user-centered design approach and rapidly tests and iterates layouts
- Creates information architecture, site maps and other supporting documentation to brief design and development teams and capture product specifications
- Translates concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Translates user and business requirements into wireframes
- Leads discovery sessions to understand business and user needs
- Makes strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Aligns business objectives with customer needs to prioritize features for development
- Ensures products are designed to the highest possible UX standards and reflect the organization’s brand values
- Ensures a focus on user-friendly and audience-tailored experiences
- Aligns with staff across the organization during the planning and development of digital products
- Guides and supports colleagues unfamiliar with UX in order to help advance the organization’s digital maturity
More information about the role and how to apply is here: https://apply.workable.com/digital-recruitment/j/5AC7CFE844/. If you require more information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org