Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Digital Infrastructure and Emerging Technology (DIET), the DIET Coordinator is primarily responsible for a wide range of administrative duties that support the department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make purchases for the department; request quotes and make purchases
- Maintain the department and museums inventory of software and hardware
- Assist in preparing the departments yearly budget
- Provide financial support by tracking the annual budget, and reconciling monthly financial reports; prepare budget forecast scenarios for hardware and software purchases for review as directed
- Maintain the departments calendars of activity; assist with scheduling meetings
- Maintain the departments paper and electronic files; including departmental information on the museum’s intranet and public website
- Attend meetings and records minutes including action items; post minutes to Basecamp
- Assist with producing written and visual documentation of studio projects and workflows as part of a shared resource of reference material and catalogue of activity
- Assist with museum software testing; run test scripts and report back during software upgrades
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum of three years of related experience with demonstrated office administration.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in an IT/tech environment or university/cultural institution preferred. Project management experience. Demonstrated computer skills. Experience with financial and database software a plus.
Self-motivated working style. Excellent writing and verbal skills. Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on service. Ability to handle multiple, complex projects with the capacity to handle questions and instructions from diverse constituencies. Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and collegial setting, establish priorities, achieve goals, and direct multi-faceted projects. Strong organizational skills; detail oriented; ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as an effective member of a team.
Location: USA – MA – Cambridge
Time Status: Full-time, Monday through Friday – 35hours/week, Union
Salary Grade: 053
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
View the full description and apply at the following link: