The Walker Art Center is seeking a Tessitura Administrator to provide leadership for the organization in our use of the Tessitura CRM software. This position will interact closely with all departments across the institution, leading all Tessitura efforts and helping to instill best-practices for effective uses of Tessitura. This position reports directly to the Director of IT and Digital Strategies, and will be a vital member of the team in ensuring proper utilization and growth of data-driven initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing database infrastructure to translate business needs into application functionality.
- Providing decision support for management on marketing and development strategies, reporting design, and workflow efficiency.
- Providing leadership and coordination in expansion of Tessitura utilization: organizing meetings with users and managment, preparing design proposals, and soliciting and providing feedback.
- Preparing and delivering in-house trainings.
- Assisting with department projects such as season set up and configuration, campaign/appeals planning, advanced data extractions, and financial reconciliations/audit.
- Providing day to day technical support, database administration and maintenance, troubleshooting and submission of support tickets to Tessitura.
- Generating lists, ad hoc queries and reports.
- Supporting Tessitura connection with third party applications such as Web API, Vantiv and WordFly.
- Developing and documenting processes and procedures to educate staff and inform IT support.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
Full-time (35 hours/week); exempt; benefits eligible; salary low to mid $60k/year, commensurate with experience; Walker membership, museum discounts, and the opportunity to work alongside talented individuals and support remarkable artists, events and programming.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years experience with progressive responsibilities as an advanced Tessitura user, working directly with end users, is required.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to and provide guidance for a wide range of people including from different cultural backgrounds, age ranges, and attitudes and abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services, writing SQL queries and stored procedures is strongly preferred.
To Apply: include a letter of interest, resume and three professional references directly to the posting at walkerart.org/jobs.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities and audiences we serve. We are dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.