San Francisco Ballet is one of the most well established and forward thinking arts organizations in the Bay Area. The Web and Digital Platforms Manager (WDPM) is responsible for maintaining SF Ballet’s website and mobile app. The WDPM monitors and reports on website analytics, tracks out-of-date content, and coordinates the posting of all content, images, and online sales promotions. Other duties include creating new pages and graphics; making minor changes to web design and architecture; working with web design and back-end technical vendors on large-scale web initiatives; resolving technical and customer support issues. The ideal candidate will be comfortable collaborating with staff and vendors, have a solid front-end web development background, and a passion for the arts.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees all website development projects, including collecting requirements, scheduling and running meetings, managing the budget, and bug testing.
- Works within established web content management tool (eRube) to post new content, photos, graphics, and updates.
- Maintains SEO best practices while updating the website. Creates graphics and optimizes photographs for web use.
- Coordinates with internal departments on e-commerce data setup and testing.
- Oversees website Quality Assurance (QA): monitors website for errors, incorrect and out of date content, technical issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Maintains the website content calendar, including working with staff to set deadlines and collect up-to-date content.
- Fulfills website update requests from across the institution.
- Monitors and reports out on key performance indicators that relate to the website (e.g. site traffic and revenue, user demographics, etc)
- Keeps an eye on, and reports out about trends in web development and design within the entertainment and arts industries.
- Acts as external contact with patrons who have technical questions about the organization’s website.
- Other administrative and production tasks as needed.
If you’re interested in the position please view our job posting at http://sfballet.snaphire.com/jobdetails?ajid=krYj7