MWA2015 will be held in Melbourne, Australia at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre October 5-8.
Just-in-time Registration (payment before September 21, 2015) AUS$650
- Early (payment before August 1, 2015) AUS$550
- Regular (payment before September 1, 2015) AUS$600
- Just-in-time (payment before September 21, 2015) AUS$650
- Last-minute (payment after September 20, 2015, or at the conference) AUS$750
- Full Time Student (with valid student ID, payment before October 1, 2015) AUS$300
- Pre-conference Workshop Monday, October 5, 2015 (Includes Lunch) AUS$175
- For discounts, refunds and other info click here.
Sessions and workshops will be held in the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (http://www.tmag.tas.gov.au/ ) and
- MONA (http://www.mona.net.au/ ).
There are additional pre-conference workshops (additional costs apply) and free walking tours of local cultural organisations on Monday, October 05, 2015.
Please review the key dates as the schedule is different to last year’s.
We’ll be adding more information to the website over time, and welcome any suggestions or questions you have that might help us improve the information online as we build it out.
Many thanks for your help! We look forward to seeing you in Australia!
Rich, Nancy, Tim and Ely
Museums and the Web Asia 2015