Head of Digital Communication & Big Events Unit
Fondazione Bruno Kessler
I work as head of Digital Communication & Big Events Unit for FBK, the top Research institute in Italy, ranked at the 1st place for scientific excellence within 3 different subject areas (ICT, History and Sociology) and for the economic and social impact.
My Experience includes:
- Master degree "Media Communication & Cultural Events management"
- Bachelor degree in Communication sciences
- 8+ years as international events manager (e.g. 13th International Semantic Web conference, 18th International Conference On Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, 16th Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation, 15th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing, International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing V Symposium, ...)
- 8+ year experience as special project coordinator (European Projects Researchers’ Night 2009-2013)
- 4+ year experience as head of Events and Communication Unit.
Main responsabilities includes:
- Developing an integrated communications strategy, with special a focus on digital Communication & events management
- Implementing communication plan to increase brand awareness and recognition of FBK
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders
- Overseeing the annual communications budget
- Program & plan the overall events calendar
FBK - Fondazione Bruno Kessler
FBK is a research non-profit public interest entity. Being the result of a history that is more than half a century old, through 2 scientific hubs, 7 research centers, 410 researchers, 2 specialized libraries, 7 laboratories, FBK aims to results of excellence in science and technology with particular emphasis on interdisciplinary approaches and to the applicative dimension.